What is wsainstall.exe?
First of all, wsainstall.exe is part of Webroot SecureAnywhere and developed by Webroot according to the wsainstall.exe
And wsainstall.exe’s description is “Webroot SecureAnywhere”
This (wsainstall.exe) is digitally signed by Webroot Software, Inc..
wsainstall.exe is usually located in the ‘d:\Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2012 18.104.22.168 Trial\’ folder.
How to reach www.webroot.com/safe and wsainstall for windows 10?
- Reach at www.webroot.com/safe to completely download your webroot antivirus . Here i am going to give you step by step instructions to download . also click directly on the link www.webroot.com/safe to download your product by yourself.
- First of all open a browser in your computer.
- www.webroot.com/safe (wsainstall for windows 10)
- If you are using a Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel” . Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save .
- After , if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also.And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing in the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen , which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the key code . Webroot key code usually starts with the characters “SA” .
- Seems like you got the key code now , so just put it , into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now you computer will show you a prompt “ do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer “ Click on “yes”.
- Also put you email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now you product is completely installed , and you can use it . And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
- Either Type on the URL box or open a run box by pressing windows + R together (open a run box) and type there “
- If you face any problems during the installation process feel free to contact us.
Always there for you
Webroot customer support is available 24/7/365, with support teams and the Webroot SecurityLab working hand-in-hand at the same location.
Independent tests prove
that Webroot internet security solutions provide best attack detection rates for effectively combating Trojans, malware and even unknown viruses.
IT Security made by experts
A dedicated team of IT security experts from Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus monitor new cyber threats worldwide and develop solutions to proactively fight cyber crime.
Antivirus and advanced security things from this brand are definitely not hard to use and present and ought to be conceivable essentially by following a few stages.
21 years of experience working for you
Webroot was built up in 1997 when Steven Thomas pushed Webroot’s first business thing, a take after removal administrator called Webroot Window Washer.
Monetary experts fuse speculation firms, for instance, Technology Crossover Ventures, Accel Partners and Mayfield.
Webroot Wins 2017 SC Award for Best Customer Service
Other prevention techniques
Web application security is a branch of Information Security that arrangements particularly with security of sites, web applications and web administrations.
How do I remove Webroot wsainstall exe from Windows 10?
If right-clicking on the Webroot icon, doesn’t offer you a disable (or shut down) option, I would then try to stop it from running at Start Up. Hold down the “Windows” key and press the “R” key to open “Run”. Type msconfig in the empty field to the right of “Open”. Press “OK”.
How do I remove Webroot wsainstall exe from my Mac?
To uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere,
- Shut down SecureAnywhere by clicking the Webroot icon in the menu bar and selecting Shut Down SecureAnywhere. …
- Open the Finder by clicking the Finder icon in the dock.
- Open the Applications directory.
- Click and drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere program icon into the Trash in the dock.