download Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus uses a radically new cloud-based approach to online security that protects you against the latest threats as soon as they emerge. And it does so at blazing fast speeds, scanning your entire PC in about 2 minutes. (After the initial scan of your PC, full system scans will typically take two minutes or less.)
With Webroot’s first-of-its-kind security portal, you can set your protection settings once and they’ll automatically be updated for all of your registered PCs. Versatile and effective, Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus can be a standalone security solution or an extra layer of defense against threats.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2015 Key Features:
- Rock-solid Protection – Detects and blocks known and unknown viruses and threats
- Fastest Antivirus Engine – Scans your computer in less than two minutes and uses less computer memory than other security products
- Real-time Web Shield and antiphishing technology prevents you from accidentally clicking into an unsafe site, so you can explore the Web without worrying.
- Identity Shield – Blocks the keyloggers and screengrabbers that others miss to keep your financial information safe from cybercriminals
- “Full-scale security with next to no performance impact” again earned Webroot PC Magazine’s Editor’s Choice
CAUSE OF THE ISSUE – WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE KEYCODE NOT WORKING:
- Webroot keycode ripped.
- Used Webroot keycode.
- Wrong or invalid Webroot keycode.
- Webroot retail card not activated.
- Issues with the Webroot subscription.
If the Webroot keycode is ripped or stolen then you need to contact Webroot Support to get another Webroot keycode. You have to send them an email with all the related information, they will verify your details and then provide you the keycode. In case they did not find the details accurate then you need to purchase another Webroot SecureAnywhere keycode.
STEPS TO FIX WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE KEYCODE NOT WORKING ISSUE:
- First, you need to check whether the Webroot keycode which you have entered is correct or not.
- You can recheck the keycode from the mailbox of your registered email id, in case of online purchase.
- If you purchased retail card then find the keycode on the backside of the retail card.
ADD LICENSE KEYCODE IN WEBROOT ACCOUNT:
- Visit the link webroot.com/safe and login to your account using registered email id and password.
- Now go to the menu bar and click Manage Keycodes then select Add Product Keycode.
- Enter the Webroot keycode in the required field and then click Add button.
If the above procedure doesn’t resolve the issue then you may contact Webroot Support or try to uninstall and reinstall Webroot product.
UNINSTALLING WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE:
- Click on the start button and then select the Control Panel from the menu.
- Click on the program and features, select Programs and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Now from the list of product, you need to select the product which you want to remove and then click uninstall.
- Wait until the process is finished and then restart your system.
REINSTALLING WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE:
- Visit webroot.com/safe, and click Download Now to download your version of the product.
- Now double click on the downloaded file to run the installation process and then follow the instructions.
- Click Agree to accept the Software license agreement and then type the product key when prompted.
- Click close after the successful installation of the Webroot product on your system.
If still, the Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode not working then you can try contacting Webroot Support for the further help. For the advanced troubleshooting or for the expert’s assistance, you may visit us at webroot.com/safe.